A complete list of journal publications can be found here.
Most recent publications:
- Selner AN, Derafshi Z, Kunzer BE, Hetling JR(2018). Three – dimensional model of electroretinogram field potentials in the rat eye. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering. 99: 1
- Patangay S, Derafshi Z, Vajaranant TS, Park JC, Ghahari E, McAnany JJ & Hetling JR. (2018) Pattern electroretinogram responses elicited with high-luminance patterns in peripheral retina with healthy and glaucomatous eyes. Translational Vision Science & Technology 7-1-8
- Derafshi Z, Kunzer BE, Mugler EM, Rokhmanova N, Park D-W, Tajalli H, Shetty K, Williams J & Hetling JR. (2017). Corneal potential maps measured with multi-electrode electroretinography in rat eyes with experimental lesions. Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science 58:2863-73.
- Parthasarathy R, Chow KM, Derafshi Z, Fautsch MP, Hetling JR, Rodgers DW, Hersh LB & Pepperberg DR. (2015). Reduction of amyloid-beta levels in mouse eye tissues by intravitreally delivered neprilysin. Experimental Eye Research 138:134-144.
- Krakova Y, Tajalli H, Thongpang S, Derafshi Z, Ban T, Rahmani S, Selner AN, Al-Tarouti A, Williams JC & Hetling JR. (2014). Spatial differences in corneal electroretinogram potentials measured in rat with a contact lens electrode array. Documenta Ophthalmologica, 129(3):151-166,
- Rahmani S, Bogdanowicz L, Thomas J & Hetling JR. (2013). Chronic delivery of low-level exogenous current preserves retinal function in pigmented P23H rat. Vision Research, 76:105-13.